Manage your money the way you want.
Common reasons why people choose self-managed super funds:
- Control – you get to make the decisions
- Choice – you get to actively manage how and where your super fund money is invested
- Costs – no hidden costs
- Direct Property – you can invest in residential and commercial property
If you have a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF), or are contemplating establishing one, there are a lot of questions you need answered.
- Should I be setting up a SMSF and what will it mean to me and my super?
- Can I use the assets of my SMSF to benefit my business?
- Who can be in the SMSF?
- What do I need to do to keep the SMSF compliant?
- What assets can the SMSF buy?
- Can the SMSF borrow money to purchase assets?
- What should I be doing to make the most out of my SMSF?
We can help you answer these and any other questions you may have with respect to self-managed super funds.